WHAT STORES ARE IN THE GRANDS HOMMES SHOPPING MALL?
The Grands Hommes shopping mall houses many stores offering a large variety of products. Here is a list of some of the stores that you can find in the shopping mall:
- Canelés Baillardran: Bordeaux culinary specialist, and more specifically a Baillardran’s canelés specialist.
- Jonak: French women’s footwear brand founded in 1964.
- Massip: leather goods shop since 1945, their workshops are located across from the Grands Hommes.
- Franck Provost: world-famous hair salon.
- Le Stylo des Grands Hommes: boutique where you’ll find the finest watch and writing brands, such as Bell&Ross, Oris, Mont Blanc, and Dupont.
- Pata Negra, Bellota et Cie: specializing in ham, this Spanish delicatessen is the ideal place for a tasty break at any time of day.
- Monzù: an Italian restaurant specializing in pizzas and creative cocktails, it has become a fixture on Bordeaux’s nightlife scene.
- Signature by Regus: comfortable business lounge, ideal for networking.
- And many other stores
THE HISTORY OF THE TRIANGLE D’OR
The Triangle d’Or is a historic district located in downtown Bordeaux. Where did it get its name? In the shape of a triangle, this district takes its name from its geographical shape and its history as the residence of wealthy Bordeaux merchants in the 18th century.
In those days, the city’s trade was driven by wine, which was exported all over Europe from the banks of the Garonne. The merchants at the head of this trade became very wealthy and looked for places to live that reflected their high social status. The Triangle d’Or, with its elegant Haussmann-style buildings, was an obvious choice for these wealthy Bordeaux merchants. Nowadays, the Triangle d’Or is one of Bordeaux’s most prestigious districts. It continues to attract visitors for its remarkable architecture, historic sites, luxury boutiques, shopping mall and restaurants.
LOOKING FOR A SHOPPING MALL IN DOWNTOWN BORDEAUX?
Are you looking for a shopping mall in Bordeaux where you can find lots of shops, for children and adults alike?
The Grands Hommes shopping mall offers a unique shopping experience, with a variety of stores offering fashion, beauty, gastronomy, home decor and much more. Here you’ll find high-end brands as well as local shops, creating a friendly and diverse atmosphere. In addition to many stores, the place des Grands Hommes also houses restaurants, cafés, and bars for a complete shopping experience. You will also find nearby the cinéma CGR Bordeaux Le Français if you’re looking for a bit of entertainment. Isn’t it just the ideal shopping mall?
In short, the mall will become your must-see shopping destination in Bordeaux, with its unique architecture, variety of stores and central location. What are you waiting for? Come check out our shopping mall in Bordeaux!
LES GRANDS HOMMES: WHAT TO VISIT IN THE AREA?
The place des Grands Hommes is surrounded by elegant 18th-century buildings. We suggest a visit to the baroque-style Notre-Dame church. Together with the Cour Mably, it represents the last vestige of the Dominicans convent. Then let yourself be lulled by the place de la Comédie. It is considered one of the city’s most beautiful squares, along with Place de la Bourse.
Behold the Grand-Théâtre standing proudly in the square. The monument’s classical architecture is simply magnificent. It regularly hosts ballet, opera, and theater performances. And to finish off your shopping trip, relax in the Jardin Public, just a 10-minute walk from the mall. This English-style park is ideal for strolling and relaxing. It also houses the Science and Nature museum and a botanical garden. Enjoy a cruise on the channels of the garden aboard the Petit Mousse. Around the shopping mall, you’re sure to discover other wonders of this historic district in Bordeaux.